The Henry James Saddlery One-Year Limited Warranty is a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty. It provides rights separate to rights provided by consumer law, including but not limited to those relating to non-conforming goods. As such, the One-Year Limited Warranty benefits are in addition to, and not instead of, rights provided by consumer law and it does not exclude, limit or suspend a buyer’s rights arising from consumer law. Consumers have the right to choose whether to claim service under the One-Year Limited Warranty or under their consumer law rights.
We warrant to the original purchaser that the goods purchased from us will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery.
WITHIN 30 DAYS
If an item develops a fault within 30 days of purchase the item can be returned to us for either a repair, replacement or full refund.
AFTER 30 DAYS AND WITHIN 6 MONTHS
If an item develops a fault after 30 days of purchase the item can be returned to us initially for a repair or replacement, if a repair or replacement has been issued that is deemed not satisfactory the customer can request a full refund.
AFTER 6 MONTHS AND WITHIN 12 MONTHS
If an item develops a fault after 6 months of purchase the item can be returned to us for a repair or replacement, if a repair or replacement has been issued that is deemed not satisfactory the customer can request a credit note to the value of the item paid.
AFTER 12 MONTHS
If an item develops a fault after 12 months of purchase the item will not be covered by our voluntary manufacturer’s guarantee. However a repair may still be possible, once returned for an inspection you will be notified of the costs prior to any work being done on your item.
- It applies only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- It covers defects that occur within 12 months of the delivery date.
- Dissatisfaction with your product outside of the 30 day returns period.
- It covers defects and damages that are the result of manufacturing or material defects but does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by external factors.
- It does not cover defects, damages or failure caused by wilful damage, improper use, abuse, neglect, accidents, modifications, or unauthorised repairs.
- Warranty claims regarding leather performance may be subject to review by our leather suppliers.
- Damages incurred during return transportation
- Items sold as used, or final sale items are not sold with a warranty.
- Damage caused by accidents, abuse, neglect, or misuse of the product
- Any condition resulting from the use of aftermarket cleaning/conditioning products, or chemical-based substances or abrasives
- Fading or discolouration of leather due to sunlight (direct or indirect) or exposure to heat sources (direct or indirect)
- Defects or damages resulting from alterations made to the product by a third party. This includes modifications, changes, or additions made to the product without the express written consent of the manufacturer or seller
- Damage caused by exposure to extreme temperatures, moisture, or other environmental conditions
- Defects or damages resulting from inadequate or improper cleaning and/or maintenance of the product and/or improper storage
- Damage caused by natural disasters or acts of God
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear, including scratches, or other cosmetic defects
This warranty is subject to change without notice, and the manufacturer or seller reserves the right to modify the terms of this warranty at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected by this warranty.
CLAIMS AND DISPUTES
Claims for defective products must be made within 12 months of the delivery date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 30 days of the delivery date.
Returns where possible must be packed in original packaging and in accordance with UK health and safety regulations all defective items returned must be in a clean condition.
We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to us for inspection. The return of defective products is at your own expense, costs will be refunded once we have had the opportunity to examine and determine that the Goods are defective.
If you deem the product to be defective please send us the following information to email@example.com
- Pictures of the defect from multiple angles, including any logos or badges
- A clear description of the fault along with information about how the defect occurred; and
Sales Order number
If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced, or a refund or credit will be issued.